728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Jumat, 16 September 2011

    6 Cara Menulis Surat Lamaran Kerja/Pekerjaan

    Based on social research about the ability to make a job application letter, there are some errors that sometimes occur. So have thousands of job applications you send, but there is no return. Perhaps one of the tips below is the problem.

    1. NOT too long-winded
    • I am very interested in the ads are loaded.
    • Therefore I intend to apply for the job.
    • Also all my hope, with this cover letter
    • we can deepen ties between the two of us.
    • Is not in any religion has explained how important the sense of a relationship .... ................................

    2 Second language is NOT SOK GAUL
    • With respect really, boss!
    • Hello boss, capee deeehhh! nich how are you .....?
    • I am working ngelamar nich mo .. may dong ...
    • Please ... can ya .........
    • .................................

    3 DO NOT SOK language PREMAN
    • I've been working at my father's office,
    • but I dikeluarin, the devil really deehhh!
    • Now I work in an office ngelamar ell,
    • ga deh worry about the position .....
    • Ok! I wait for work calls from the elo.
    • ......................................
    4 DO NOT language intimate SOK
    • With respect,
    • Hi how are ya? aja fine right?
    • I also when writing this letter in good health afiat wal.
    • Hopefully you also fine as I wrote here.
    • By the way how are the children, healthy, right?
    • Certainly more beautiful wife ..... salam aja aja for them.
    • Oya .. almost forgot, I intend to apply for a job in your company, can not you?
    • ................................
    5 DO NOT USE TOO MUCH OF ABBREVIATIONS
    • By Hrmt.
    • Ttrk with ikl lwg krj srt kbr yg pd DMT issue of SLS.
    • Sy brmskd fill lwg bthkn bpk yg.
    • Dri thn 1999 - 2004, powered sy aptk km bkj in pharma, in the bag CLN srv.
    • ...............................
    6. If not prompted, DO NOT DETERMINE THE SALARY
    • For the manager position, I ask for salary per month, 20 million alone.
    • For the position of field supervisor, I feel quite 2 million per month.
    • When a regular staff .... free deh.
    • ................................
    Sources: Wan Abud, flamboyan.co.id
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: 6 Cara Menulis Surat Lamaran Kerja/Pekerjaan Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Z-PLATE
    Scroll to Top